Galvaphil Inc. has opening for:
• Male/Female, with pleasing personality
• At least age 30 and above
• Passed the examination given by the Board of Examiners for Nurses
• Must have complied at least fifty (50) hours training in the Occupational Health Nursing (Conducted by the Department of Health, the Institute of Public Health of the Philippines or any organizational accredited by DOH)
• Ability to independently plan and organize one’s own activities and has the ability to express ideas in both oral and written communications
• Hardworking and dependable
• Experience in the field of Human Resource is desirable
• Literate in computer application: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Willing to do HR work.
Interested applicants must send their application letter, resumé, recent photo, transcript of records, and previous employment certifications to:
HRD Coordinator, Galvaphil Inc.
Pakna-an, Mandaue City
Tel. No. 345-1714