Knowles has openings for managers, engineers, planners

Posted in on Accounting, Engineering, Finance, HR, IT, Management, Production, Quality Control at 27 May, 2012

Knowles is the leading designer and manufacturer of advanced acoustic components. It needs to fill up the following positions ASAP. Please send your CV to its recruitment portal:  phrecruitment@knowles.com.

Note: Those who have send their CVs to the recruitment need not resubmit.

Senior Supply Chain Manager
Senior Quality Manager
Information Technology Manager
Facility Manager
Managers for Production, Engineering, Planning, Finance, Quality, Supply Chain

* Minimum 5 years work experience in a leadership role, in a manufacturing set-up
* Functional expertise
* Strategic and tactical
* Start-up experience preferred
* Post graduate degree an advantage
* Excellent communication skills
* Creative, innovative, positive
* Entrepreneurial mindset
* Flexible and willing to travel

Engineers – Equipment, Industrial, Process, Product
Planners, HR Officers, Accountants, IT Specialists

* Electrical, Electronics, Industrial, Acoustics knowledge
* Start-up experience preferred
* Strong analytical skills
* Creative, innovative, positive
* Flexible and willing to travel

Number 1 supplier of speakers and earpiece speakers (receivers) to the mobile handset market.

Knowles is owned by Dover Corporation, a diversified manufacturer with multi-million dollars in annualized revenue from operating companies that manufacture specialized electronics, industrial products, and equipment.

Visit www.knowles.com and www.dovercorporation.com for further information.

Submit Your Resume

17 Responses to “Knowles has openings for managers, engineers, planners”

• Jailyn T. Cabahug says:

I’m based now here at Cagayan de oro. Maybe you could spare me a little adjustment whenever I would sit for an interview. This is my mobile number 09268656737. Thank you.

• cheryll capuyan says:

for employment as a operator

• AGNES ALGARRME says:

I want to apply being production worker

• Irene Balagot says:

I want to apply as a production worker which is posted at the bulletin board at mepza lapu-lapu ,which requires 3 yrs experience .

• ludette ann agsoy says:

i want to apply

• naomi bontilao says:

i want to work in your company so please give me a chance.

• Aileen T. Abella says:

I want to apply for production worker or production staff.I had an experienced for almost 3yrs. in electronic company at Cebu Mitsumi Inc,.

• stefanney jordan jayson says:

hi! good day!
    i want to apply as a production worker in your company. i was working in MURAMOTO AUDIO-VISUAL PHILS., INC. (MAPLE FACTORY 2) in mepz 1 for 5 months only. i hope you can give me a chance to be part of your fast growing company.
    here is my contact number 09465683836.

THANK YOU and MORE POWERS TO YOUR COMPANY!

• MARY ANN B. BAYER says:

Good evning,SIR/MADAM,

I want to apply as a production worker in your company.I was working in LEAR CORPORATION in mepz1 for 7 months.And i also working before at CEBU MITSUMI INC,.in DANAO for 1 year and 3 months,.I hope you can give me a chance to work in your company with my skills and to expand my knowlege in creativity of your growing company. Here is my contact # 09067657379/09239704851 GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU……………………………..

• CRISDEL R. MARINAY says:

hi! good evening sir, i want to apply as a production worker in your company. i was working in LEAR CORPORATION in mepz1.I been for 8 months in there as a final assembly.Then i been also worked in CEBU MITSUMI INC. in Sabang Danao City,Cebu.Just for 6 months as a line production worker.I hope you can give me a change to work in your company with my skills and to expand my knowledge in creativity. Here is my contact number 09333217675.

THANK YOU AND POWER TO YOUR COMPANY!

• Mae Ann Macasling says:

Good day!!
    I want to apply as production staff in your company, I worked for 6 months as production operator @ MEPZ1, hope to hear something from you soon.
    This is my contact # 09339584650.

Thank you and God Bless!

• Naty C. Amadeo says:

Hi Good day,
    February 21, 2013

I want to apply your company as a production operator. I have an experience for 3 yrs. in Cebu Mitsumi Inc. as a electronic assembler operator.I am taking this opportunity to apply the position of production operator .I believe my educations, skills and knowledge”s fit your requirements. I am confident that my flexibility and determination would be an asset to your company. I hope that you give me a chance to work your company.here is my contact # 09335027073.

• Manilyn Secop says:

Hi Good Day

March 13 2013

I want to apply in your good company as Engineers. I am Graduating student dis coming april 2 2013, with the degree of BS Industrial Engineering

• alicia magbanua engito says:

hi good afternoon,
    i want to apply your company as production operator.
    i have an experience 8 yrs. in cebu mitsumi under of agency,
    i hope you can give me a chance to work your company and i”m willing to work under pressure . here my number 09069633817

• carmelito awa patalinghug says:

applying for an HR managerial position

• Angie Tunacao says:

I am Angie Tunacao,18 years of age.Highschool graduate and a permanent resident of Firecrash Bankal Lapu-Lapu City.I want to apply as a Production Worker.I am also capable of giving  more than what is required.It is my great desire to become a part of your company that prompted me to write this letter.
    I believe that this reasons will prove to be a definite asset fullfilling my duties as an applicant.

• jillryn escabas says:

good morning maam/sir i would like to apply for a production worker in your company as what ive read in the classified ad heres my contact number 09425624507

Leave Comment