M. Lhuillier recruiting programmers, clerk, office staff

Posted in on Administration, Programming at 11 Mar, 2011

M. Lhuillier Philippines is a premier business in the industry of financial services with over 1000 branches strategically located all over the Philippines servicing the Filipino people with their financial and jewelry needs. As it grows bigger, it urgently seeks highly competent dynamic professionals to assume the responsibilities of the following positions:

(4) Programmers
Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any related fields.
• At least 1-2 years experience in VB.NET 2003 and 2008 both web and windows application.
• At least 1-2 years experience in MS SQL Server 2000 and 2008.
• With good communication skills.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Willing to work overtime for both support and development.
• Experience in Crystal Report is a plus.

Office Clerk
Qualifications:
• Male/Female, Single, must not be more than 26 years old.
• Graduate of BS Accountancy, BS Management Accounting or any Business-related courses
• Proficient in English language (both oral and written)
• Highly knowledgeable in MS Word and MS Excel
• Proficient in human relation skills
• A team player, detail oriented, people oriented with strong leadership skills
• Can work long hours and under extreme pressure
• Fresh graduates are welcome

Office Staff
Qualifications:
• Male or Female, not more than 26 years old.
• Graduate of Management, Computer and Accountancy-related courses.
• At least 5’2” for female and 5’5” for male.
• With good communication skills.
• Computer literate.
• Willing to work in shifting hours.
• Proficient in human relation skills. More importantly, customer-service oriented.
• Assertive and highly motivated.
• Willing to be assigned anywhere in VisMin.

Qualified applicants may submit their application letter, updated and detailed resumé with most recent 2×2 colored ID picture, photocopies of transcript of records, and other credentials to:

The HRMD Manager
M. Lhuillier Bldg.
B. Benedicto St., North Reclamation Area
Cebu City 6000 Phils.

OR

The HRMD Manager
M. Lhuiller Colon Branch 1
58-Colon St. (Beside Gaisano Main)
Cebu City 6000 Phils.

Applications w/ incomplete documents will not be entertained.

Submit Your Resume

13 Responses to “M. Lhuillier recruiting programmers, clerk, office staff”

• vic pabillar says:

i want to apply.

• IVY GRACE D. MAQUILING says:

Good Day!

I am a graduate of Computer Science with a bachelor degree and I’m interested for the position of an office staff and I’d like to apply in your company…Where can I submit my resume?
    Thanks and more power!

• Jodalyn D. Rico says:

i want to apply the position of office staff

• Janica Katrina F. Rebojo says:

Good Day!

I want to be a part of your company and I already sent my resume. I looking forward to speaking with you about this employment opportunity.

• Jim Bryan S. Vercide says:

Hello!

Maam/Sir

The opportunity presented in this site is very interesting, and I believe that my education will make me a very competitive candidate for this position.

• Gretch Selda says:

hi good evening i want to apply, the position of office staff….

• Maria lourdes Q RIvas says:

Maam/Sir.

Allow me to take advantage of this opportunity,I am a graduate of computer programming,the position I am applying is office staff.

• windyl says:

Hi! Hello! Good day! I want to apply the office staff position in your good company… Thank you and God Bless….

• Mariz says:

I am a graduate of Associate in computer education and I’m interested for the position of an office staff and I’d like to apply in your company…..

• jade balazuela says:

i am a graduate of bachelor of science in business administration major in operation management. i believe my knowledge and skills will be applied for office staff. i can be reach by mobile 09124541470.

• Cherelyn Flores Brignas says:

I am a Business Management Graduate and I’m interested the position of an Office Staff and I would like to apply in your company. Can I submit my application via online, can I ask your E-mail address?

• rose marie castro sanqui says:

I am a business administration graduate , have 2 years working expirience in a exclusive distributor’s company.i am willing to relocate , i hope i will be part of your company thank you

rose amrie sanqui from Nueva ecija

• Aileen A. Labuguen says:

I am a Marketing Graduate with a 1 year of experience in sales. I’m interested the position of an Office Staff and will give the best skills that can contribute to the growth of your company. Kindly call or text to my cellphone no. 09156966751. Thanks

Leave Comment