Bloomberry Resorts and Hotels is proud to announce Solaire Manila, the new integrated resort at the entertainment citu.
Located in the center of Manila’s new Entertainment City Development Zone, Solaire Manila intends to be the first integrated resort open in the area. A wide range of international level of services for gaming, food and beverage, entertainment and hotel shall be offered to the public and achieving the ultimate guest service experience can only happen with an energetic and motivated team dedicated to excellence.
Solaire Manila is currently accepting resumes for management positions. It seeks leaders who bring out the best in themselves and others who embrace the challenges and demands of a dynamic and truly world-class organization.
Be part of Team Solaire. It is looking for:
VIP Services Hosts
- Ensure exceptional guest experience for its most exclusive guests from all over the world. No experience required. Senior positions are available for those who speak other languages such as Mandarin, Cantonese, Korean, Japanese, etc., and other tourism-related experience.
Food and Beverage
Room Service Centers
Front Office Agents
Customer Relations Officers
Minimum requirements for these positions
Applicants from the provinces are encouraged to apply.
- Height: 5’6″ for male, 5’4″ for female
- Fresh graduates are welcome
- At least 21 years of age
- Good communications skills
- Professional appearance and positive attitude is important
- Customer-service oriented
- Willing to work on shifting schedule
- Willing to relocate in Parañaque City
For interested applicants, please send your resume with attached whole body picture to: email@example.com or to PO Box 7771, Manila.
Or you may enquire at recruitment hotline numbers: (02) 547-8682, (02) 501-3957 or 0923-8451105.