Cebu General Services Inc.
Cebu General Services, Inc. is currently in need of:
• Graduate of any Engineering course; MBA degree or units is an advantage
• At least eight (8) years managerial experience in a manufacturing company
• Ability to behave decisively; grasp complex concepts easily and operate in a systematic and logical manner.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, set priorities, identifies and addresses problems, meet deadlines and stay within budget.
• Must be keen to details
• Possess excellent planning, negotiating and organizing skills.
• Ability to motivate co-workers, colleagues and others.
• Possess excellent judgment skills.
• Bachelor’s/College Degree in Accountancy or Management Accounting. CPA is an advantage
• Significant knowledge in Accounting Policies & Procedures and Government Tax Regulations.
• Basic knowledge in Excel & MS Office and exposure to computerized accounting software.
• At least one (1) year supervisory experience in Accounting field.
• Possess strong written and communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
• A Graduate of any four (4) year course
• Must be fluent in Japanese and English language; proficiency in Filipino language is an advantage.
• Preferably with experience in a manufacturing firm.
• Must be extremely detail-oriented, observant, accurate, excellent listener, critical thinker and can work with various ages and learning style
• Possess good memory, social perceptiveness, logic, and reasoning
• Excellent public speaking and communication skills, analytical skills and time management skills
• Male or Female not more than 35 years of age
• A graduate of Behavioural Science
• Must have working knowledge in Training in a manufacturing firm for at least five (5) years.
• Strong knowledge in developing Training and Development programs based on both the organization’s and individual’s needs.
• Possess excellent communication skills and has strong presentation skills
• ISO Certification experience will be an advantage
• Must be creative thinker and excellent team player
• Must be well adept in using Microsoft Office Applications
• Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Male or female, 23-29 years old
• Licensed Mechanical or Electrical Engineer
• With at least 2 years work experience in a manufacturing environment (preferably automotive)
• With experience in Occupational Health & Safety Standards and preferably has attended 40 hour Basic Occupational Health & Safety Course
• Knowledge in ISO/EMS standards
• With strong desire to work in a manufacturing company
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Proficient in oral and written communication skills
• Male, 23-30 years old
• BS in Engineering graduate
• With at least 2 years related work experience in Plastic Injection Industry (maintenance, parameters conditioning and tooling exposure)
• Knowledgeable in Fluid Mechanics (hydraulics), Electro pneumatics & Maintenance Concepts
• Knowledgeable in ISO/TS standards
• Knowledgeable in QFD, FMEA, & other decision making tools
• Excellent Problem-Solving and Analytical Skills
• Self motivated, keen to details, and can work under pressure
• Possesses good human relation Skills
• College level or College graduate
• Must have experience in AutoCAD 2D & 3D
• Male, 18-25 years old
• Must have skills and experience in plumbing installations and maintenance in industrial plants
• Preferably with skills in arc welding and installations of sprinklers
• Must have a certificate of TIG/MIG
• Must have a skills and experience in manufacturing firm
• With experience in line inspection & testing using measuring tools and devices
• Experience in woodworking industry is an advantage
• Female, 18-25 years old
• At least high school graduate
*** Interested applicants may submit their Resumé or Bio Data with 2×2 picture directly to the office of Cebu General Services for the schedule of exam ***
Cebu General Services, Inc.
RKD Bldg. A.S. Fortuna St. Banilad, Mandaue City, Cebu
Tel. Nos.: (032) 344-1623/3204/9770; 416-3179/80/81
Email address: email@example.com