Urgent hiring for ship officers, crew, maintenance staff, doctor

Posted in on Maritime, Medical at 21 Feb, 2011

Super Shuttle Ferry has urgent hiring for:

Ship Officers and Crew
• Master Mariner Licensed
• Chief Mate Licensed
• Second Mate Licensed
• Major/Minor Patron Licensed
• Chief Engineer Licensed
• Second Engineer Licensed
• Third Engineer Licensed
• Boatswain/Bosun
• Quarter Master & Ordinary Seaman
• Radio Operator
• Deck & Engine Cadet/Apprentice (with allowance & subsistence)
• Oilers
• Purser
• Welder Fitters
• Marine Diesel Mechanics (MDM)
• Marine Electricians
• Maintenance Mechanics

Safety and Compliance Officer
• Licensed Marine Transportation or Master Mariner
• With 3 years experience in compliance function preferably within a transport services or shipping liner environment
• Can conduct Training Orientation and Audit pertaining to ship safety procedure and can prepare ship safety manuals for inter island RORO vessels
• Ability to understand and comprehend regulations and related documentations
• Strong leadership qualities and a good team player

Program Maintenance Engineeer
• Mechanical Engineering Graduate
• Experience in shipping company is an advantage
• Proficient in MS Office

Vessel Maintenance Engineer
(Cebu Assignment)
• Mechanical/Marine Engineering graduate
• Preferably with 4 years experience in Ship Repairs, Maintenance, Dry-docking, Electrical and Engine Troubleshooting

Ship Doctor
• Male/Female, licensed general medicine practitioner
• With valid and complete seafarer’s requirements

Accounting Staff/Audit Staff
• Male/Female, 22-30 years old
• Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or Management Accounting
• With at least 1 year related experience and willing to work overtime
• Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English

Interested applicants may submit their Application Letter, Resumé, TOR & recent 2×2 picture ASAP to:

Human Resource Department
Super Shuttle Ferry
#38 Gorordo Avenue, Cebu City
Tel. No.: 233-3568
Cell No.: 0922-8802510
E-mail: hr_supershuttleferry@hotmail.com

Submit Your Resume

11 Responses to “Urgent hiring for ship officers, crew, maintenance staff, doctor”

• charlie sdezemo says:

gud day po maam/sir! ask? q lang po f hiring kau ng marine electrician?? balak q po sna ng apprentice muna.tnx po and more power

• BOBAN says:

I am seaman and my rank is Ship Electrician and Mechanic-Fitter,.I
    am working this job since 1990year.
    I am looking for a job employment.If you need someone with my
    qualification I am ready.
    I have a lot of experience in the workshop and ship engine.
    I worked 8 years with lett machine on speciall jobs,6 years welding
    electro and oygen welding
    and cutting, and 10 years like ship mechanic.
    I would like to work on oil rigs or some workshops if have space for me.

I have all necessary valid certificates for my job.If you are
    intersted I am waiting for your
    Prompt reply.

Kind regards
    TOSIC BOBAN
    My phone +381 64 1895874
    Home +381332448461
    boban.tosic@gmail.com

• john paolo fermin says:

ma’am/sir:
    i’m john paolo fermin i’m willing to apply in your company as deck cadet i have already a documents like passport seamansbook and other training.if you hire me i work hard and ill do my job honest and loyal to your company..thank you for appreciating my message..
    here my contact no.09196942788

• Fernando fuents says:

Good day ma`am, sir, i wish to apply for OJT Marine electrician in your Good company, what documents should I submit to your office, upon application? thanks.

• Erwil J.Cuenca says:

Good day po maam/sir im Erwil Cuenca from iloilo city,i’m 33yrs.old ask ko lang po sana kong may hiring po kayo bilang ordinary seaman?may experience na po ako sa roro passengers vessel,byaheng matnog sorsogon at alen samar.PENAFRANCIA SHIPPING CORP./SANTA CLARA SHIPPING CORP.kong meron po kayong bakante sa ganyang posistion ito po ang contact no.ko 09163291542.thanks po at may god bless you.

• Mario canido jr says:

Good day sir maam
    I am Mario Canido Jr from Bogo City Cebu ,fresh graduate from CTU Carmen Campus I already accomplished the academic years of bachelor of science in marine engineering.I just want to know if you are looking for an engine cadet,if yes maam or sir please kindly inform me because I am very willing to be part of your company. I believe that your company can provide a lot of significant information that we can use to be competent enough to do our job someday.maam sir I have passion,excitement and energy to be part of your company PLEASE INFORM ME IN CASE OF

• jose Alejandro says:

Sir /madam
    Ako po ay si José Alejandro 54 aaply sana ng motorman 20yrs experience from foreigned vessel worldwide route ako po ay marine engineering graduate cel#09474761783

• Tingson jun jun says:

Sir!maam mag aapply pa sana ako ng engine cadet…please pm me thank you po

• Noel Alfeche says:

Im willing to apply as a second officer you can contact me to my mobile number 09476201427, I have already 3 contracts as second officer.

• NARCISO ESCALA says:

Pwede po ba ako maging 3/Mate..10 yrs as ab sa world wide..bulk and container experience po ako..ito po ang celpon # ko kung kinakailangan po ninyo 09991761810.taga cebu po ako..maraming salamat po..

• NARCISO ESCALA says: